Thursday, October 4, 2007

Braided Hair and More!!

So yes I got my hair braided!! Woopdie doooo!!! lol..

well I wanted to do it since the beginning of the year, but I would ask these girls, and they said oooh i cant braid your hair.. its too soft... however.. no excuse.. i didn't try hard enough...

Now.. tis BRAIDED!!!!!!! AND YES I LOOK GOOD (ok im jus being honest).. hehe

I am sooo glad it looks good... whew!!! I was afraid that I would look out of place.. like a wannabe or something but by God's grace, I have this look that transcends borders.. (people can never guess what ethnicity I am, and this braiding is making it even worse.. aaah I love it!!) .. I just wanted these braids cuz it looks SOOO COOL.... im not tryin to rebellious or "AFRICAN" or black or hippie like.. or whateva .. IT LOOKS COOL.. YOU SHOULD ALL TRY IT..

ANYWAYS...When I was getting my hair braided, I kept looking in the mirror, and was doubtful, especially of the brownish blond braid pack I had chosen.. I did not want to look like someone who is trying sooo hard to be "AFRICAN" and that too with blond braids!!!!!!

Even when she was done, I was like ummmmmm.. and finally I made her plat some of my braids in the back.. which I thought would look better and after that I was like wow this looks good..
Then I said to myself... "I look Egyptian"

and then when I walked out of her room... I wasn't ready for the shower of compliments I was going to receive from everyone... People are saying its looks good, its nice, i love ur hair, "Muhle" beautiful in Zulu (haha these zulu people assume I donno zulu but ha lil do they know .. tht I do .. im takin an ZULU CLASS (u knew that rite.. since last sem) k back to list), it suits me.., I look like Cleopatra, I have an Alicia Keys look going on..., now i don't look like i'm Indian anymore... , i could fit into south america.. LATINA...Colored.......,hot, exotic, beautiful..." and a whole array of things... the list is not over.... remember this is still the first week.... people are still getting shocked and surprised..

now girls and guys gimme these looks (black and indian)... like when im walkin.. they look like good looks... n i know they r lookin at my hair....

hehehe

well. i dont mind the POSITIVE attention!!!!!!!

and yes i like this... SOO MUCH BETTER THAN NATURAL HAIR....
no shampooing no conditioning no blow drying no straightening no brushing no combing no oiling no post care no precare ..... saves SOOOO MUCH TIME.. omg.. u have no idea.. It looks good anytime of the day.. anytime of the night.. I LOVE IT... WISH I CLD KEEP IT LIKE THIS FOREVER... anyways it is a dead biproduct of the body... like nails.. ( no i wont keep it foreva. im not crazy.. . ill take it off... clean my hair...and then REDO IT!!)........ haha

OH YES!! IM ALSO FAMOUS!!! AND GETTING MORE FAMOUS!!!!

I WAS ON INTERNATIONAL T.V. FOR THE INDIA VS. AUSTRALIA MATCH.. I DONNO if I mentioned this in my previous blogs... and so many people on campus and in my classes are like
I SAW YOU ON T.V. HEHEHE!! FAMOUS... and people also saw me SCREAMING MY HEART OUT.. n some of em even told me.. n i know these other ppl from my class who were at the match SAW ME YELLIN MY GUTS OUT..LOL..

anyways...Jaya Aunty (Dr. Rana's wife) is in Scotland and she saw me from there .. YAYA!!! HEHE me famous.. SOOO...

YES INDIA WON AGAINST AUSTRALIA AND WON THE 20/20 CRICKET WORLD CUP!!!!!

I was going KRAZY and people in India are acting crazier... hehee.. it was awesome...

OH yes.. I went to POETRY AFRIKA... and my friend ALVINA AND I WERE INTERVIEWED!! HAHA.. by this new T.V. CHANNEL called ONE T.V... LOL...
and we had to say one of those things in the end.. "Hi this is Reshma from U.S.A and you are watching ONE T.V." OMG I felt like such A STAR!!! HAHA... LOL I ALWAYS SAID I WOULD BE FAMOUS.. but i didnt know it would be like this... HAHA!!

and then this guy from a popular website which covers all major events took like 10 BILLION pics of my friend and I.. (LIKE6-7).. LOL.. OMG.. FAMOUS!!
FAME IS FOLLOWING ME..!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE FAMOUS!!!!!!! (like some white guy came to the food stall at Yasmin's and said I look a lot like Bipasha Basu (this famous Indian actress and model).. n it seems he danced with her in an upcoming movie called RACE... and hes like u really look a lot like her....OMG.. lol...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!

WELL...lets see.....

neways.. i donno if ill be writing anymore blogs.. got tons of work this month.. cuz finals r next month..... lotsa pprs... AAAH.. well.. ill tryta keep u updated... but .. hope all is well.. plz email me .. and leme know whats up.. ok ..
alrite then ....
LOVE
RESHAM
PS: ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART, THE DIVINE VOICE WITHIN YOU LIVES THERE!!

No comments: